Friday, 4 May 2012

Finished Prospectus

My preliminary task school prospectus is quite simple, this is mainly because i'm still getting used to photoshop and am not advanced enough in it to create a big masterpiece. I think it went well and doesn't look too bad considering how difficult a program photoshop is to work. My front cover and contents pages have both got the same colours included to make sure that there is a style going throughout the preliminary task work. The pictures I used did not require much editing and therefore this task didn't take as long as I originally thought it would. The slanting of the pictures is because I thought it looked too plain and simple with them just on the page all square-like. I also made sure to put the school logo on my popectus because a real one would have it's school logo on too. I only used pictures appropriate for the task including the one medium shot picture we were required to use in the task.

No comments:

Post a Comment